Scott Raymond Lingenfelter, Esq.
Scott Raymond Lingenfelter is an attorney in Hartford County, CT and an associate at The Law Offices of Marc N. Needelman. Mr. Lingenfelter offers representation in a wide range of practice areas, including criminal defense, personal injury, litigation, municipal law, real estate, zoning, landlord-tenant law, collections, family law, and wills and probate.
In addition to practicing law, Hartford County attorney Lingenfelter is active in the community. He has served as a member of the Board of Education, as a member of the Board of Finance, as First Selectman for the Town of Suffield and as a member of the Board of Directors for Bradley International Airport.
- Civil practice
- Criminal law
- Real estate
- Municipal law
- Zoning law
- Landlord-tenant law
- Family law
- Personal injury
- Connecticut, 2003
- Massachusetts, 2004
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut, 2004
- J.D., University of Connecticut School of Law, 2003
- B.A., University of Hartford, 2000
Memberships and Organizations
- First Selectman, Town of Suffield, 2005–2009
- Member, Board of Directors, Bradley International Airport, 2008–2009
- Member, Board of Education, Town of Suffield, 2003–2005
- Member, Board of Finance, Town of Suffield, 2011–2015
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Vice chairman, Suffield Cooperative Preschool, 2016-current