Criminal charges are very serious and should be treated as such. Being convicted of such charges can result in lifelong consequences such as jail time and a criminal record. It is because of this that it is important to retain the services of a criminal law attorney who can protect your future if you are facing these situations. While looking for an attorney that can help you, it is best to consider a variety of things, including the following:
- Does the attorney practice criminal law? If you are facing criminal charges, you need an attorney who practices criminal law. The Law Offices of Marc N. Needelman handles different criminal law matters, such as drug crimes, DUI charges, assault, domestic violence, juvenile crimes, and more.
- How knowledgeable is your attorney? When you are meeting with an attorney for the first time, they should answer any of your questions in an immediate and straightforward way. It is important that you trust your attorney has a full understanding of your case.
- Does the attorney have good reviews? Reviews can be found for almost everything online. It is a good idea to look into your attorney to be sure they are a good fit for you.
- Is your attorney familiar with the local court system? While criminal law in Connecticut does not change, the courtrooms and judges in different towns function differently from one another. It is best to have an attorney who has worked with the judges on your case. Attorney Needelman has experience serving clients across all Hartford County.
- Is your attorney responsive? Are you comfortable with them? When dealing with such a serious matter in your life, it is important that you can trust your attorney to work hard representing your best interests. This involves open and constant communication.
If you believe that our firm is right for you, do not hesitate to reach out to the Law Offices of Marc N. Needelman today so that we can provide you with the best possible defense for your case.
Contact our Firm
Marc N. Needelman is an experienced attorney working throughout the state of Connecticut. If you need an attorney who is ready to fight for the financial compensation you deserve, please do not hesitate to contact us to set up a free initial consultation. Our firm deals with matters relating to real estate, personal injury, criminal defense, estate planning, and more.