What if I Get Injured on Public Property in Bloomfield CT?

slip and fall iceIf you’re injured in a public property, you need to present a claim to the property owner, in that case, it may be a governmental body, it may be a company, it may be a corporation, and it may be a non-profit but the rules really don’t change much depending on who the actual owner of the property is. In fairness to that property owner, we need to put them on notice and let them know of the injury. In fairness to you, if you don’t document and you don’t put them on notice, people are going to call into question the validity of your claim. So promptly presenting your claim and documenting it is always in your best interest.

This informational blog post was brought to you by Marc N. Needelman, an experienced Hartford, Connecticut Personal Injury Lawyer.

Read Our Latest Featured Blog