How do I Sue a Tenant for Damages to the Property in Hartford?

gavelIf a tenant has caused damage to the landlord’s property, the landlord has a couple of options. They can sue the tenant for the damages caused. That lawsuit would either be in the small claims court if the amount of damage is less than $5,000 or in the event that the landlords are initiated in an eviction proceeding against the tenant, that lawsuit could be in a housing court as well.

This informational blog post was brought to you by Scott R. Lingenfelter, an experienced Hartford, Connecticut Landlord Tenant Lawyer, and associate at The Law Offices of Marc N. Needelman. Contact the law office for a free initial consultation.

Read Our Latest Featured Blog

  •  What Are the Responsibilities of a Trustee?
  •  How Can I Prepare for a Consultation with a Lawyer?
  •  Is Stalking a Crime in Connecticut?