Filing a Workers Compensation Claim


People often say “I was injured on the job. What do I do now? How do we get started? Who do I have to notify?” I often will say “Relax,” that’s what we do for you. There is a process in Connecticut. It’s controlled by statutes and formal notice has to be provided to both the employer and to the workers’ compensation commission. If that notice isn’t provided with the formalities required by the statute, in some instances, you may be legally denied the benefits to which you’re entitled to. Therefore, it’s crucial to consult with us as soon as possible so that we can document and file the formal notices to protect your interests.

This informational blog post was brought to you by Marc N. Needelman, an experienced Hartford, Connecticut workers’ compensation attorney. If you have any questions, contact the law office to set up a free initial consultation. 

Read Our Latest Featured Blog

  •  What Are the Responsibilities of a Trustee?
  •  How Can I Prepare for a Consultation with a Lawyer?
  •  Is Stalking a Crime in Connecticut?