Do you Recommend a Processor When Trying an Eviction in Hartford?

divorce hearingIn Connecticut, if you want to evict a tenant, you need to use a state marshal. A marshal will serve the eviction papers on the tenant and then if necessary, the marshal will be the one who the court sends out to the property to physically remove the tenant from the property.

This informational blog post was brought to you by Scott R. Lingenfelter, an experienced Hartford, Connecticut Landlord Tenant Lawyer, and associate at The Law Offices of Marc N. Needelman. Contact the law office for a free initial consultation.

Read Our Latest Featured Blog