Can I Sue the Other Driver for My Injuries in Connecticut?

headlamp-2940_640In Connecticut, if you’re injured as a result of a motor vehicle accident, and you believe, and the facts support that another driver is responsible, you absolutely are entitled to bring a claim against that driver. We would sit down with you, review the facts carefully, look at the police investigation, perhaps investigate other facts, take statements from witnesses, and present a claim to the insurance company or companies of the other driver. Once we do that, we attempt to negotiate on your behalf, documenting your case be it the medical injuries, the loss of wages, your medical bills, and of course your pain and suffering. The point being, if you are injured in a motor vehicle accident, give me a call, let me review the matter at no cost to you, and let’s see how we can help.

Marc N. Needelman is an experienced personal injury attorney, located in Hartford, CT.  Contact the law office with specific questions regarding your auto accident and get a free initial consultation.

Read Our Latest Featured Blog