I had decided to terminate a purchase of a house which has already been in escrow for 22 days and decided to give up my deposit.  Can the seller refuse to sign the cancellation if they got mad because I’m backing out? There’s no specific problem with the house itself, I just determined I don’t want to buy in that residential area anymore.